Friday, September 26, 2014

Hi everybody!

In this post i will to talk about my future job. I have someone ideas and activities of my work.
The first for me before de next year i want have a workshop, i need a space for make my work, on having my sewing machines, my easel, my loom and others tools. This place allow me tranquillity for creation and work.
Also i thing in créate art proyects for the exhibition  in different places like museums or galeries where i can give out my work.
With all last slowly i want that this allows me to travel to different parts of the world and also the finance, this is very important!
All these experiences will allow me to continue learning about the life and art here and elsewhere. Live and other things I like such as meeting new people, cultures and foods. I want  work enjoying pleasures.
On the other hand i want not leave some things of now, like continue dancing and participate de activities in social and cultural groups. This is very fun for me and I believe that is important the creation of this spaces in places of greatest need. In this city, in town an others places with less resources arround of country. They are also learning experiences.
Last is i have a store of art and desing with my fríen Trinidad Silva with it we shared this idea befor onetime. The store will be a place pretty and fun and a form for earn money.

This are someone that i believe about my work for now.

See classmate!

No comments:

Post a Comment